Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Monday, February 19

Looking up!


It was a rough winter so far. Seriously. But I have good news: my leg no longer has a huge gouge in it and I left my house yesterday. Granted, the only things I did with my new freedom included watching ghost rider, going to t-bell, and playing flameball, but it was still a much needed break. The day I got diagnosed with mono I got my stitches out at the same time. Here's an updated pic. The scar will be beautiful. Such is life. Well, my life.

3 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 3:30 PM, Blogger Hillstorm said...

OH MAN! I really wanted to see Ghose Rider yesterday. I wish I would have known that you were going...

 
At 2/19/2007 3:30 PM, Blogger Hillstorm said...

and by Ghose I mean Ghost

 
At 2/19/2007 7:21 PM, Blogger Jules said...

it was hilarious. YOU....Should GO. (and then you'll get that joke haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home