Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Friday, June 16

Not really panic with Tabasco, more like...

I don't know, but things are slow. The battle still rages on, although I don't want to give out too much information, since it is a competition, and I have to beat the crap out of Jules. It seems that after your taste buds have been steadily assaulted for a week or so of ruining your every meal with Tabasco, you suddenly lose the will to win. But rest assured that someone will emerge victorious. Someday.
This has been an interesting week, though, beside the Tabasco sauce. I went back to my summer job of testing lake water quality for the U of M Extension Service. It's not a bad job, really- I pretty much get paid to alternately sit in a boat or car for several hours. On the downside, I only work for a couple days a month. But it's the ultimate geek job, and of course on the first day I had to endure the jokes about how I accidentally pushed my partner, who happens to be in a wheelchair, into the lake off the dock last year. Yeah, I'll never live that one down. No one gives me credit, though, for how I saved the wheelchair from joining its owner in the lake... and it's really not exactly my fault that he fell in in the first place. Whatever.

6 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

RULES OF THE EXTREME TABASCO DARE: (as decided in the car):

2. No backing out or quitting (ok, I admit, I made up that rule).


You can't give up now

 
At 6/17/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger la rana said...

True. We probably won't quit, just take it slow...and if anyone's interested in being a date, let me know, so that I can hook them up when I win.

 
At 6/18/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Hillstorm said...

I hope you guys enjoy my link to you guys :P

 
At 6/18/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger keuber said...

mrs. darp=amazing.

stark would be proud.

 
At 6/20/2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Hillstorm said...

oh econ memories. :)


*Julie looking up*

"If there was a fire we would get really wet!"

*off to doodling again*

 
At 6/25/2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

Besides the work, and Tay, I would have liked AP Econ. Considering Whalen as my teacher was the equivalent of grass impatiently growing. That doesn't make sense.

My best bets are on Beth. She can be surruptitious* about some things, you know.

*Lit vocab word

 

Post a Comment

<< Home