Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Friday, June 30

Chi-Town

I recently returned from a trip to Chicago for geek camp. Well, technically it was a program for people interested in going into medicine. Some highlights:
  • The Alzheimer's patient who asked if I was a boy or a girl (I'm the latter)
  • The large rats running around the campus where we stayed
  • My flight home with Michelle Kwan (seriously!)
  • The 20 kids who jumped in an elevator, got stuck, and had to call the Fire Department
  • The closing "dinner dance" (at geek camp? Enough said.)
  • The "Freud Sucks" chant
  • Wa. (It's one crazy game)
  • The tour guide who got spit in the corners of her mouth like a rabid dog as she talked.
  • Giving sutures to bananas. Seriously.
Yeah. So, that was crazy fun. Add in the two-hour delay on the way home, and it was a pretty insane trip. I suppose it was good and it gave me some inspiration for the future, but I'm just glad I can be home and recover from the 6:45 in the morning to 12:30 at night days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home