Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Monday, July 10

The College Board? What do they know, anyway?

My AP scores came in the mail today. (I decided to stick it to the man and not pay the stupid college board to find out a whole 10 days early.) Pretty sure I got ripped off when it came to my AP Lit score. Either that, or Hewitt was lying to us all year. I wonder how he sleeps at night in Daytona. I'm ticked.
But, I'm a little consoled because I am going to see my all-time favorite band in concert on Friday night. David Crowder Band is definitely the best band ever... and I'm sure I'll get shot for a statement like that. Have you noticed that people tend to be violently opinionated about their music?
Speaking of getting shot, Julie and I leave Saturday morning for good old inner-city Detroit for two weeks, so this blog is going to get really quiet for a while. To our 4-5 occasional readers/commenters, I'm sorry. Go read the Manly Mustaches blog for entertainment. (Not like we're really entertaining...)
Oh, and by the way, Jules, should we bother taking the Tabasco to Detroit? Beth's going to Poland at the same time... maybe we can beat her.

4 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

I don't necessarily enjoy using the term, but the Lit test spanked everybody.

I only use spanked because I know Jules hates it when I say my other term to describe these situations. Starts with "R" and rhymes with grape.

 
At 7/11/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger keuber said...

retape?

ohhh...THAT word.

i'll miss this blog for 2 weeks. we will hold a moment of silence and candlelight vigil at the mustache palace.

and obviously, you HAVE to bring along the tabasco sauce. otherwise i'll start drinking it. have fun in detroit!

 
At 7/12/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Timmy John said...

the English tests were very hard this year.... I didn't get what I wanted either. and have fun in michigan.

 
At 7/26/2006 12:23 AM, Blogger constant_k said...

Yeah, I got a 4 on that lit test to no one has to feel bad.

and thanks for the mustache shout out.

Say, who are the persons running this blog? I have an inkling, but I imagine they might not want their names open for all to read. Kubas, email them to me eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home