Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Tuesday, September 12

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of chakra."

This blog is both hilarious and slightly pathetic, depending on how you look at it:
http://pizzasmizza.blogspot.com/

Also slightly pathetic: the state of confusion in AP Lang. I haven't met anyone yet that knows what's expected of them in that class. Things will work out, I guess. But how ironic is it that the kid who (I think) speaks English as a second language is the only one to get a 9/9 on the essay?

The only other thing I found vaguely interesting today was the fundraising presentation in band. Man, if I sell 7 magazine subscriptions by Monday, I get a CD rack that glows in the dark!
Please.

While I normally detest blog postings about music, I found three songs today that go really well with running:
Fiesta De Tambores by Andres Cabas
Jerk It Out by The Caesars
Clocks by Coldplay
I actually ran a little longer than I planned just to listen to the music.

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 8:21 PM, Blogger m_kummet said...

i heard that the 9 prodigy child was like indian or something.(i guess this shows my racial ignorance) this is a quote: "when he read it he sounded like apu from the simpsons"

man i just don't get it, ya know in general. she talks about next month when she could be catching up on tom.? Me choca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home