Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Saturday, December 16

Post #49 (Jules, you can have 50)

The best part of Friday was AP Chem. We had a sub who left the room for pretty much the whole hour, so we were bored out of our minds. Finally I got an idea and told Ryan P. that he should go draw a snake on the chalkboard. 15 minutes later, our masterpiece stretched across 3 contiguous chalkboards and included a 3-headed snake holding a flaming shark with its tail over a Weber grill. With a bowl of fruit salad on the side. I thought it was hilarious, but maybe you had to be there.
Friday night I also worked at my church's Christmas play. They decided they wanted to have a dinner theater this year, so myself and a small army of servers worked to serve 400 people from 4:30 to 10:00. It was insane and so exhausting, but really fun. We raised a lot of money for the program my church has recently joined to help the homeless in our area, so it was worth it. Although pretty sure I spilled coffee on someone's chair. And water on the table. And then picked meatballs out of the carpet.
Christmas Ball tonight... I'm sure I'll find plenty to satirize. (Thank you, Mrs. Niemi!) See y'all there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home