Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Saturday, December 2

T.G.N.S.N.I.O.

That stands for "Thank God No Shave November Is Over."
Newsflash: Dr. Foss is not good-looking. Not "fine." Not even cute. Granted, I'm not sure if the guy who checked my mouth yesterday was Dr. Foss, but he certainly wasn't Dr. Baker. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt and hold out for the man-god of oral surgery, but I'm less sure he exists now.
Partly because of that AP Lang essay prompt, I started reading Wuthering Heights the other day. Dang. This guy Heathcliff is pretty hardcore. He hangs puppies, murdered his pregnant lover (well, sort of), and has to lock his bedroom door every night because he lives with a guy who wants to kill him and carries around a pistol with a knife attached for this purpose. Oh, and he doesn't shave (or bathe). That must be the reason for all of that.
Anyway, I never knew 19th century literature was so violent. No wonder Emily Bronte had to write under a pseudonym.

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger m_kummet said...

what have i been telling you people all along! (he's not good-looking)

...and that proves my bad luck of having to interpret that psychopath heathcliff's quote in an essay.psh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home