Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Sunday, December 10

Stop! You shattered the sausage!

Pretty sure my brother and I just had a frozen-food fight. Now that's hardcore. The fight ended with him jumping out of a cupboard and stabbing me in the side with a frozen pork loin. Good times.
Friday night I went to a random party and we watched Young Frankenstein. I love that movie. My favorite quote: "Hearts and kidneys are tinkertoys!"
I went to another random party last night and ended up acting out "bacon and eggs" and "Greyhound bus" for charades, riding those metal light-up reindeer in someone's yard, lighting a pile of brush with diesel fuel (ok, I personally didn't do that, but I watched), watching AO egg a mailbox (she missed), having sliding contests on a lake and coming up with really bad pickup lines. My personal favorite: "Are you magnetic? 'Cause I can't fight my attraction to you." Oh, and we also fought over a "herpes bottle" of sparkling grape juice. And ate puppy chow.
I think this has been the busiest weekend I've had in a while. I was supposed to be researching colleges, but I guess not.
Hopefully sometime soon I will publish "The Seven Deadly Sins of H-Link," in honor of Mrs. Niemi, but for now I don't have time to blog.

4 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my alltime favorite still was "how i did it" by dr. frankenstein.... that was CLASSIC! we still need to go out for coffee chica...sometime soon...quite randomly i went out for coffee today with a friend whom i havent talked to forever and guess what? halfway through i got sick and had to leave...what a joke. i seriously think i have a curse...

adios.

(qaicm: arabian? latvian? anythingian???)

 
At 12/10/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger m_kummet said...

rachel my friend you cannot party to hard i know its all just a prelim for the fiesta grandisima on tuesday night. cause your not REALLY cool unless your all dressed the same!

 
At 12/12/2006 4:12 PM, Blogger la rana said...

Chris P's and Tika's. Are you living?

 
At 12/12/2006 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

julie:
i tried calling you yesterday...and i was going to tonight but by the time i got done with my painting i figured youd probably be in bed early resting...so i didnt...but i do miss you!!!

in psych we watched the grinch...i didnt realize it was that short...i always thought it was longer...but it was pretty darn good...although it was interesting coming up with a psychological trait from Freud... repression repression repression!

adios.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home