Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Monday, January 1

"I have a moral question for you..."

It's been a pretty uneventful break for me. Well, maybe not. Depends on your opinion, I guess.
I've spent most of the week ripping up carpet while simultaneously listening to loud techno. Thursday night I went to Amy's (after much confusion) and we "watched" Mighty Ducks. I really do not understand the hype around that movie. Or any sports movie, for that matter. Some of them are good, like Remember The Titans, but others are just dumb. Same plot, same emotionally manipulating triumph music at the end.
Anyway, I also got to play junta darts at my church on Friday night. For the uninitiated, junta darts is a game in which you roll magazine pages into sharp, pointy cones (AKA killer darts) and blow them at people (in the dark) through pieces of PVC pipe. It sounds harmless, I know, but bear in mind that one kid got a junta through his cheek a couple years ago and on Friday my brother got one embedded about half an inch into his arm. It's the thrill of danger that makes it so fun, I think. We probably played for like 4 hours and it was hilariously fun. My church has a ridiculous number of nooks and crannies, not to mention a loft, from which you can snipe people. The best game we played was capture the flag with respawn, so you could get back in the game if you were shot. Pretty much all hell broke loose. Good times.
I spent New Year's Eve at my friend Abb-i's house, but I guess there's nothing really exciting to tell you about that. We watched a lot of movies, ate too much junk food and drank "bubbly." It was fun, though.
So that's Christmas Break. Did y'all have fun?

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not gonna lie...my break was very uneventful and full of wayyy too mcuh junk food.

oofta.

 
At 1/01/2007 11:10 PM, Blogger the dain train said...

all hell broke loose in church, how often does that happen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home