Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Monday, February 5

First semester econ quotes

I don't think these need much explanation.
  • "A pocket is kind of like a peninsula..."
  • "Argh! I can't think outside of the box ever!"
  • "If it's 100% juice, why is there a list of ingredients?"
  • "You should get a tattoo of a lightning bolt killing a kitten on your back."
  • "If Logan here wasn't being so stupid, I could score him some acid."
  • (To Mr. Barnett) "What kind of conservative hellhole did you come from?!"
  • "No, actually I'm for gulags."
  • "It's candy striper, Zach!"
  • "Hey! I just found out that Richard guy from Survivor is gay!"
Hopefully this semester's class will yield better gems, although we lost some of our more colorful characters.

2 Comments:

At 2/05/2007 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh la rana...you cheer me up so.

will you be coming to elevat wednesday? pretty sure thats my life now...

 
At 2/05/2007 9:11 PM, Blogger keuber said...

you lost a gem and gained a kubas.

equal trade-off? only time will tell.

i REALLY liked how barnett didn't have me come up to the front of the class when he was explaining supply/demand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home