Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Friday, February 16

a conversation

my dad: You know that car we looked at for you yesterday?

me: Yeah, what about it?

m.d.: Well, it sold.

me: Already? Wow, it just came in... crap, I was so excited about it! Arghh.... now we have to keep looking...

m.d.: I bought it.

Weird. Mark it on your calendars folks, March 5 is the day I officially (and finally) take my driver's test and find out if I join the ranks of the typical mobile American teenager, or am forever doomed to the big yellow school bus.

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2007 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!

its pretty manageable... i didnt do the emergency break the whole time i was taking the test and my parallel parking was over 3 feet from the curb and i still passed. i even missed a street i was supposed to turn on!

wow...am i a safe driver?

ill be praying for you!

 
At 2/18/2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

I backed onto the curb during my test, and my final park was essentially in the road. Yet, I passed. Our 2nd Princess will do fine! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home