Such is Life

The Only Blog On The Internet Born Of Tabasco Sauce...

Friday, February 9

"Hi, my name is ___ and I plan to attend a liberal college."

That was an epic quote from an unnamed Miss Nisswa contestant.

So, yeah... Miss Nisswa is tonight. Pretty sure it will be very interesting. The judges grilled us today in our personal interviews- we had to answer questions like "How would you define success?" or "Alcohol and drugs seem to be very prevalent these days. Have you ever been pressured to try them, and if so, how did you deal with it?" Speaking of grilling, the stage is apparently decorated to look like a grill, with "Hot, Hot, Hot" on the wall behind it in big red and yellow letters. The runway has sporks and plastic plates and the stage has flames and two big dials turned on "hot." I feel like a piece of meat.
But all that aside, tonight should be fun. If everything goes well, I'll throw my maraca into the crowd after/during our dance and use the word "ridiculous" or "whimsical" in my impromptu question.
But I have to go get ready. I'll update later.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2007 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh....a grill! so that explains the picnic theme! we were trying to figure out what the picnic table and sporks and plates and stuff had to do with hot hot hot and i suggested maybe the ants are 'fire ants'... but now the mystery is solved!

you rock girl! and check out my xanga! feel free to steal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home